Seanachai Quote

"Do you really think there are no larger answers to the small ones we can supply? Miguel, we know there are answers for everything. Unfortunately, we know very few of them." (Alexis Paninian to Mitchell Campion following a 4 minute teleportation from Paxton, Ohio to 3XNorth, 3YEast and 150Z off the Coast of Spain, circa 5/28 & 3 weeks, OSB airdate 4/7/1959).



Sunday, July 25, 2010

Answer One Question and Begat Another

I present to readers the entire mobile conversation between Ty and I that ocurred this evening (a Sunday night in the middle of summer).  I've no idea where I will get the funds to pay my debts.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ty Udein: Well this is a fine establishment you recommended me to Ruby. Apparently it's a target for robbery. I must admit this surprises me, as I would think that a home owned by such a rich woman would have better security. I will be speaking with the governess about this, because truth be told, i can't deal with robbers right now. Anyways I'd lock your doors if I were you.


Ruby Glenfadden: Oh dearie Ty. I knew that something was going on over at that house. I wonder who else is there. I know it is not what it seems

Ty Udein: Well I know I’ve got a fellow tenant. Matt something. But I am not going to jump to the conclusion that he is the robber. I mean, we've never even met. And it's bad judgment to jump to such conclusions.

Ruby Glenfadden: Matt! Did you say Matt?

Ty Udein: Yes, why?

Ruby Glenfadden: I did not tell you, because I did not want to worry you, but he wrote me a letter. He wants money. He is the same Matt Dutton, who harassed us at CCN. He works for the tea company. So he says.

Ty Udein: Wait, wasn't he partly responsible to the events with the exploding pellet?

Ruby Glenfadden: I am not sure, but I know he was not in the cavern to sell tea. He was there to exploit the algae growers.

Ty Udein: So then, why is he here? I mean, what interest could he have here? And in Zeppelinheim of all places?

Ruby Glenfadden: I am not sure about that either. I don't know how he knows Gailynne or how they are related. I do know she is very odd too.

Ty Udein: I sent her a letter a while ago about meeting. Maybe she can clear some things up. Though... what do you mean by Odd?

Ruby Glenfadden: I need some sleep to think this over. What did Matt take?

Ty Udein: My coffee and the mug of all things. I don't know why he would want it if he was a tea lover.

Ruby Glenfadden: yes, was it hot and a good blend? Oh very hot and an exotic blend at that.

Ruby Glenfadden: He is not a tea lover. The whole tea business is a front. I am sure of it.

Ty Udein: Eh, my new phone is ringing. I must go. But we need to talk about this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment