Seanachai Quote

"Do you really think there are no larger answers to the small ones we can supply? Miguel, we know there are answers for everything. Unfortunately, we know very few of them." (Alexis Paninian to Mitchell Campion following a 4 minute teleportation from Paxton, Ohio to 3XNorth, 3YEast and 150Z off the Coast of Spain, circa 5/28 & 3 weeks, OSB airdate 4/7/1959).



Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Austral Governor Stoanes Visits

Early Morning Rounds for the Austral Governor
This morning I was honored that Governor Stoanes, making his early morning rounds on horseback stopped by the new tours office.  He praised the build, and he said something about the placement of the buildings.  I am pleased.  It took some time to arrange the horse barn, office and the cart on a small plot.  I too think it looks nice.  To celebrate I took a photograph and framed it for the house. Governor Stoanes may not stop by again when I am at home.  Next month, the teaching videos are produced in earnest again..  There is no knowing whether I will get home on weekends and holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment