Seanachai Quote

"Do you really think there are no larger answers to the small ones we can supply? Miguel, we know there are answers for everything. Unfortunately, we know very few of them." (Alexis Paninian to Mitchell Campion following a 4 minute teleportation from Paxton, Ohio to 3XNorth, 3YEast and 150Z off the Coast of Spain, circa 5/28 & 3 weeks, OSB airdate 4/7/1959).



Friday, July 23, 2010

Building a Tale From Neath the Earth Up

Instead of flying today I took a nap. Then I finished some red tape papework, and left the house for the Wayfare, aka as the Jacopo Belbo "ascenion" airstrip. This is where a good sit by the fireside can be found, along with several other artifacts that are not yet found. It is where I do my best work.

Because the Wayfare also provides me a place to land my larger ships on the mainland, I took away what I learned from the Austral Airbase experts and applied some of their notions.  To create an even more comfortable place to find my soul at 950ZM I decided to stamp the helium balloon with the number 08071923. This is a clue that only family members will recognize.

 Authors and particulary film makers, who squeeze in an image that means something significant only to them or their ilk, will take the opportunity to add an object, color, a special word into the tale whenever the opportunity comes up. Tonight it did. What a lovely night it was.
Helium Balloon 08081923 Airship Moor @ 945ZM

No comments:

Post a Comment