Seanachai Quote

"Do you really think there are no larger answers to the small ones we can supply? Miguel, we know there are answers for everything. Unfortunately, we know very few of them." (Alexis Paninian to Mitchell Campion following a 4 minute teleportation from Paxton, Ohio to 3XNorth, 3YEast and 150Z off the Coast of Spain, circa 5/28 & 3 weeks, OSB airdate 4/7/1959).



Thursday, July 22, 2010

The East Zindra Company

This is not a flight log entry, but I had to stop my work on a floating raft that emerges from a backpack to inform my readers of a new airbase in Austral. The airbase is located in the northwest corner of the continent, and it perfectly located at 142ZM.  A picture, being worth a gazillion of my words follows the entry.  Not only is there a wide functional strip, a lovely glass walled lounge and fueling, there is a flight log status board and directions.  I generally need directions.  My old clumsiness and fear of altitudes above sea level comes into play when I fly. If you get a chance to visit the province of Austral, be sure to check out the flight facilities still being formally named.

I am not advising these folks here in Austral about a name for their wonderful airbase.  I do not yet know the characters, and I see the airbase as a character element in the story of Austral and its citzens.

No comments:

Post a Comment