Seanachai Quote

"Do you really think there are no larger answers to the small ones we can supply? Miguel, we know there are answers for everything. Unfortunately, we know very few of them." (Alexis Paninian to Mitchell Campion following a 4 minute teleportation from Paxton, Ohio to 3XNorth, 3YEast and 150Z off the Coast of Spain, circa 5/28 & 3 weeks, OSB airdate 4/7/1959).



Sunday, July 25, 2010

Finishing Off This and That

Ruby's Billboard Advertising at Austral Home
This morning I awoke early to finish locating the Dutton Poohkeepsietomeway Telescope.  It was more of a job than I expected.  It always is.  While hanging the information sign, I thought I would dig out the Tours sign and add a Coming Soon.  I hope that both will attract some onlookers.  Whether or not I will have time or capital to build an expedition clothing shop remains to be seen.  I wanted to do the tours in the cavern, but I never followed through. Plans are in the works to combine my documentary travel with the tours.

 Not too much has changed.  There are still gold mines to find, antiques to collect and art or artifacts to carbon date.  Any expedition tourists who come along only help to fund the trips.  It is all good.


One mystery; however, is still nagging me.  Last night Doctor Soulstar's medical clinic was open.  Today it is gone, in a poof, like a snap, it is no longer there.  Only a patch of lighter colored earth remains.  I am not sure if the good doctor left for economic reasons, or that he was sued for malpractice.  His clinic treated some odd sorts:  cyborgs, robots, limb damaged avatars.  Because of my history with a similar kind of operation nearly a decade ago, I hesitated to take up his treatment offer.  I told him, "I feel better than fine," when I am actually feeling kind of tired these days.  I chock that feeling up to long days of tale telling and fitful nights of being told the tale.

No comments:

Post a Comment