Seanachai Quote

"Do you really think there are no larger answers to the small ones we can supply? Miguel, we know there are answers for everything. Unfortunately, we know very few of them." (Alexis Paninian to Mitchell Campion following a 4 minute teleportation from Paxton, Ohio to 3XNorth, 3YEast and 150Z off the Coast of Spain, circa 5/28 & 3 weeks, OSB airdate 4/7/1959).



Monday, July 19, 2010

FLIGHT LOG 2 ~ Matt Dutton Returns

Flight Log July 19, 2010
Today there were not flights. Not a single one.  It is possible Madge and I will find time later to take out Ishmael, my personal favorite airship for trips throughout the Caledon continent.  It is lightweight and maneuvers well.  Or we could take a another horse ride.  I still looking for the train station and the trains that circle the area. 

There is also news.  This news is part of the reason I was not able to file flight plans.  I am concerned I am being watched.  The reason?  A Mr. Matt Dutton sent me a letter.  I've not heard from this fellow in months.  The last I knew he was working for a Mrs. McSandland in a completely other hemiverse.  She wrote once that he tried to reach me.  I never wrote back to her.

Mr. Dutton says I owe his company money.  Something about a trip I took that resulted in service charges above and beyond the ticket price.  The only trip I remember taking was a trip out of the cavern to visit a tea company in New Mexico.  I know that it sounds odd.  A tea company in New Mexico? 

It was odd, and I only decided to book the ridiculous venture at the suggestion of Mrs. Harold Diego.  For those you suffer from forgetting or never knowing, Mrs. Diego is the woman, who married an old colleague of mine, now deceased.  One day while digging a hole to look for the Teledahn shaft two cowboys arrived to tell me she was living next door to the excavation.  I remain surprised by that, because I was never sure what one matter had to do with the other, but it always does.  Doesn't it?

I can see now that I need to add a backstory page.  For my readers I can guarantee some continuity and a beginning, middle and end sequence that is so important to school teachers everywhere.  Without such a sequence how could third grader stories ever be graded with a rubric.  There is enough invented spelling to decode.  Asking someone to unravel a lateral story like mine is asking too much!

Back to Mr. Dutton.  I am leaving a photo with you.  He sent one with his letter to remind me of his appearance, since appearance sometimes changes when the avatar species changes locations.  From my point of view, he looks pretty much the same:  smug.

My immediate reaction to his search for me was fear.  I'm broke.  I've been doing a bit of land speculation.  I already owe one loan shark, who is purports to be a real estate agent.  I knew better, but I wanted the parcel.  Oh, the sins of preference.

The new Jacopo Belbo Airship Pier and Launch ~ @950 meters, it is a perfect place to keep secrets.  Afterall there is much study to be done.  Lately, I've listening to radio interviews.  All sorts.  Nothing is too wacky.  I am on a mission to find the questions first and in between the answers.  Please go here to make your own review. Gnostic Podcasts - Treason Mythology.  Are you scared yet?  It is very out there, but also very interesting.  Matt will not know more than me about his dubious work.

No comments:

Post a Comment