Seanachai Quote

"Do you really think there are no larger answers to the small ones we can supply? Miguel, we know there are answers for everything. Unfortunately, we know very few of them." (Alexis Paninian to Mitchell Campion following a 4 minute teleportation from Paxton, Ohio to 3XNorth, 3YEast and 150Z off the Coast of Spain, circa 5/28 & 3 weeks, OSB airdate 4/7/1959).



Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Good Intentions 1

Most of my day was spent calling repair people to come out and look at Gailynne's place.  I hardly know the girl, only that she is somehow related to Ghaelen D'Lareh.  I do know a few door installers.  The pocket doors in the old house were taken down and never rehung.  The open and close very well now.

I am not sure whether the Baroness is moving in.  She told me during a phone conversation that she already knew of a boarder who would pay her a substantial sum to for the use of one room and the upper deck.  Apparently, he is an airship fanatic too.   There are so many new residents everyday.  It is hard to keep up.  I think I forgot to ask her for his name.

Ghaelen's worries concern a letter she got from her Aunt Dolly.  My worries concern a letter I received from Matt Dutton.  One day I hear he is on his way to greater Caledon and the next day I hear the story of his coming is mere speculation.  The poor economy has hurt the Down Under Tea Company, and it is not clear the company asked him to come back.  Personally, I would be happy to find he decided to go elsewhere.

Tomorrow I promise to enter a flight log.  I took the Ishmael out last evening.  The sunset was lovely.  The airship handled beautifully. It is likely the Ishmael is he most stable aircraft available.  I certainly appreciate its stability.







Oxbridge University

No comments:

Post a Comment