Seanachai Quote

"Do you really think there are no larger answers to the small ones we can supply? Miguel, we know there are answers for everything. Unfortunately, we know very few of them." (Alexis Paninian to Mitchell Campion following a 4 minute teleportation from Paxton, Ohio to 3XNorth, 3YEast and 150Z off the Coast of Spain, circa 5/28 & 3 weeks, OSB airdate 4/7/1959).



Tuesday, July 27, 2010

South Steamlands Tours

For three weeks I've been putting off the completion of the building in Austral.  Partly for financial reasons and partly, because I wanted to be sure all my friends and colleagues were supplied with writing materials and publishig machines. I didn't get to it.

Today I did.  I went into my inventory building,what I call the shed. and I gutted, renovated and painted an old building given to me when I entered the premises over a year ago.  Now it is ready for use.  Instead of going on about it, and the fact I finally got my horse barn ready for Spook and Jane Eyre, I offer up some photos of the other part of my parcel.

Ruby on Jane Eyre in front of Tour Office
Ruby tries to determine if the tour office is level.
Looking at OUTBACK curb appeal potential

No comments:

Post a Comment