Seanachai Quote

"Do you really think there are no larger answers to the small ones we can supply? Miguel, we know there are answers for everything. Unfortunately, we know very few of them." (Alexis Paninian to Mitchell Campion following a 4 minute teleportation from Paxton, Ohio to 3XNorth, 3YEast and 150Z off the Coast of Spain, circa 5/28 & 3 weeks, OSB airdate 4/7/1959).



Monday, July 26, 2010

Working Out the Fuddy Duddy Fussiness

Since I could not get mind off issues I have with the teacher's neighbors in Otaki, I decided to build my old friend Ty a workshop not far from the studio.  He can get away from it all and create some nice tools or furniture there.  It is quiet and he won't be bothered by anyone changing the music. I dn't think he and Matt will see eye to eye.

An empty room, an old radio and lots of windows at 346ZM
A nice room of one's own to work in.  I like a big light airy place to work.  Where no one is about and there is nothing in my way.  I hope Ty will like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment