Seanachai Quote

"Do you really think there are no larger answers to the small ones we can supply? Miguel, we know there are answers for everything. Unfortunately, we know very few of them." (Alexis Paninian to Mitchell Campion following a 4 minute teleportation from Paxton, Ohio to 3XNorth, 3YEast and 150Z off the Coast of Spain, circa 5/28 & 3 weeks, OSB airdate 4/7/1959).



Saturday, August 14, 2010

My New View of More Austral

More Austral lands were discovered.  Water diversion has already begun, and my view is actually better.  I see lovely red hills out my window and dams are causing a pool of water to swirl the sea water south of my house.  In time it will mean more places to take my tours and walkabouts.  Good for Austal citizens and good for me.  I know it will be beautiful.  The landowners are work hard to keep the environment in tact.

No comments:

Post a Comment