Seanachai Quote

"Do you really think there are no larger answers to the small ones we can supply? Miguel, we know there are answers for everything. Unfortunately, we know very few of them." (Alexis Paninian to Mitchell Campion following a 4 minute teleportation from Paxton, Ohio to 3XNorth, 3YEast and 150Z off the Coast of Spain, circa 5/28 & 3 weeks, OSB airdate 4/7/1959).



Sunday, August 15, 2010

Robert Noble Read to Me Chair

A big chair to stretch out in, while the story is read to Ruby.
The marketing campaign (the ultimate diversion of water = advertising) is starting to take shape.  I have nothing packaged and ready for distribution, but I am making headway with the signboads.  It is working backwards for some, but to me it is logical that I would want to know what I am selling, before I box it up.

The Robert Noble Read to Me Chair was actually discovered months ago, but I did not get back to it.  I think some lonely consumer walked into a place where I experimented with free enterprise and bought one.  She wrote back and said it was "way cool."  I think it is too.  The chair comes with a book of the one poem, Butterflies in the Trees.  Don't expect that butterflies is a sweet rendition.  Like Frost and Keats, I tend to write in the shade.  This means the poems are not mamby pamby

The chair also comes with another card for users to use.  Users can add their own text or poetry and let the chair read it back to the user.  I like sitting in it.  I don't make furniture I won't use.  If none of it sells, I still have my own uses for what I discover.  I am a water diverter by habit, but I try not to waste a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment