Seanachai Quote

"Do you really think there are no larger answers to the small ones we can supply? Miguel, we know there are answers for everything. Unfortunately, we know very few of them." (Alexis Paninian to Mitchell Campion following a 4 minute teleportation from Paxton, Ohio to 3XNorth, 3YEast and 150Z off the Coast of Spain, circa 5/28 & 3 weeks, OSB airdate 4/7/1959).



Friday, August 6, 2010

All the important sigs are up for now.
Today was my last day of writing for awhile.  I did not get everything done I expected to get done.  I put togegther a list of what I did not get done:
1.  Did not get Red Stocking Unconformist explorer clothes mended.
2.  Did not get latest authenticated artifacts replicated or prepared for shipping to the catalog store.
3.  Did not get many items priced.
4.  Did get the house cleaned and dusted, but the shop in Otaki is a mess.  I will be over there to film educational videos for the teachers, but I will not have time to visit the shop.
5.  Did not get some of the discoveries I've made unpacked and sent to the Midtown Museum.
6.  Did not get to see some of my cavern friends, before I the house in Austral.
7.  Did not get to talk to Madge about meeting me in Otaki to record.
Looking through tour shop from south to north.
8.  Did not yet run into the monk, Matt Dutton (Thank Goodness, the Stars and Everyone Else).

No comments:

Post a Comment