Seanachai Quote

"Do you really think there are no larger answers to the small ones we can supply? Miguel, we know there are answers for everything. Unfortunately, we know very few of them." (Alexis Paninian to Mitchell Campion following a 4 minute teleportation from Paxton, Ohio to 3XNorth, 3YEast and 150Z off the Coast of Spain, circa 5/28 & 3 weeks, OSB airdate 4/7/1959).



Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Teledahn Connection (5 Years Brewed) is Done.

The UT5 Storytelling Group in cooperation with CCN (Cavern Communications Network) and Handmade Films completed a feature length documentary this week.  Parts of the film were released to a select audience for review earlier in the month.  The reviews were mixed.  Reviewers who gave bad reviews said the film was too long, too disconnected and too odd.  I listened.  I thought about it the whol ordeal after getting grumpy, and I decided to go back to the cutting room.  I got some help from Handmade Films.  We edited off 2 complete parts.  It was too long! 

D'ni Caven, Southwestern, New Mexico
Mr. Ratchett left me with a note saying he would reimburse me for a new editing machine.  So far Mr. Ratchett has promised me all sorts of reimbursements, but he doesn't seem to be around.  I have no idea where he is.  The last time I talked with him, we argued a bit about cost over runs.  He was carrying luggage.  I forgot to ask him where he was going on short notice.  Very few explorers knew the infamous Mr. Ratchett was in the cavern.  He said there would be a long line of autograph seekers, if his whereabouts were announced.  His role in the Agatha Christie story, Murder on the Orient Express was big news in many circles.  There were readers everywhere who wanted to discuss his misdeeds.

I did not mention that CCN plans to do a parody of the story.  Our version will be called Murder on the Er'canna Express and the film version stars Tyion in the role of Mr. Par'rot.  I wonder if Ratchett heard about our plans and took off.  Took off without coughing up the D'ni that is!  I am a broke,barely and rarely employed writer, producer, and cavern heretic.  There will be no doubt what I will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment