Seanachai Quote

"Do you really think there are no larger answers to the small ones we can supply? Miguel, we know there are answers for everything. Unfortunately, we know very few of them." (Alexis Paninian to Mitchell Campion following a 4 minute teleportation from Paxton, Ohio to 3XNorth, 3YEast and 150Z off the Coast of Spain, circa 5/28 & 3 weeks, OSB airdate 4/7/1959).



Thursday, February 24, 2011

Teledahn Connection Parts 1 & 2 Finished


CCND the Desert Station Reviews the Teledahn Connection
 It's been awhile since last I wrote.  During the winter months I left Austral, lovely and serene thought it was.  Some unforeseen economic woes forced me to sell my lands there and move into a less expensive area near a major sea.  There are some open airways.  The airway matter is of top most importance to me.  My growing collection of airships and my love of slow flight encourages me to look for a residence that will support my avocation.

For awhile I was busy helping my author with educational filming, but I am back to working with my friends and old co-workers at CCND the desert station.  Much of the Teledahn Connection documentary is done.  The first run went out last week to a limited number of theater goers who gave it mixed reviews.  Now I am editing the utterly too long film.  Most of what is getting shredded is me talking.  Most of what I said wasn't needed after everyone else chimed in.

In between bouts of running the editing machine, I took some time to load the projector in the warehouse theater.  I filled it with the two parts finished in the last couple of days.  It was satisfying - this feeling that I completed the darn thing.  The Teledahn Connection and the issues that went with it are nearly "in the director's bag."  Next up:  the all new Murder on the Er'canna Express.

No comments:

Post a Comment