Seanachai Quote

"Do you really think there are no larger answers to the small ones we can supply? Miguel, we know there are answers for everything. Unfortunately, we know very few of them." (Alexis Paninian to Mitchell Campion following a 4 minute teleportation from Paxton, Ohio to 3XNorth, 3YEast and 150Z off the Coast of Spain, circa 5/28 & 3 weeks, OSB airdate 4/7/1959).



Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Confusion of Mushroom Spore Mixtures

Spore Laboratory in the Diego Barn at Agua Del Lago de Granja
I've been working feverishly to unravel the story, while clearing away enough debris to invite my friends out to the Diego Estate.  So far my path in the sand stakes are working.  I am able to find my way into this water deluged catastrophe when I am in the mood to get confused.

Today I crawled on to the roof of the house.  Terrified of heights, I crawled from one peak to the next and walked across a board to the roof of the barn.  Then I shimmied my way down into the upper floor, where I expected to find hay or nothing at all.  I found to my surprise a over heated and steaming mushroom laboratory of some kind. The presentation system still worked.  The presentation photos were taken in Teledahn.  That did not surprise me.  I've suspected for weeks that the Diegos were cultivating spores when the flood came.

Even more interesting were the recipes found in bookcases that lined the walls of the barn.  No sooner did I start to read one, when my tooth began to ache. Its been causing me pain for awhile.  I got down to go home. I will need to return soon to take another look at those recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment