Seanachai Quote

"Do you really think there are no larger answers to the small ones we can supply? Miguel, we know there are answers for everything. Unfortunately, we know very few of them." (Alexis Paninian to Mitchell Campion following a 4 minute teleportation from Paxton, Ohio to 3XNorth, 3YEast and 150Z off the Coast of Spain, circa 5/28 & 3 weeks, OSB airdate 4/7/1959).



Sunday, March 27, 2011

Fog Rolling



A foggy Agua Del Lago de Granja morning.

The fog came in this morning.  I could hardly see where I stepped.  In the murky lake waters lurks many dangers.  So much is sunk and so much continues to push up from beneath.  It is sometimes a struggle to stand upright.  Taking the perch lift to the second floor of the barn was an adventure in swaying to and fro. 
The fog cleared over the farm.
Finally the water settled and the sun came out.  A lovely sunset distracted me from my tasks of sorting out the mystery, but I did take a few minutes to scoop up some soil and plant samples.  It is apparent to me that algae has leeched its way into lake; once a desert and is now a deluge. 

The algae came from someplace, a likely leech from neighboring farming projects.

My colleagues know that I am suspicious about any algae growth in arid areas.  Needless to say the fog is another misplaced weather phenom.  This water must stretch farther than I originally thought.  Land is not just out of sight.  It is likely out of everyone's sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment