Seanachai Quote

"Do you really think there are no larger answers to the small ones we can supply? Miguel, we know there are answers for everything. Unfortunately, we know very few of them." (Alexis Paninian to Mitchell Campion following a 4 minute teleportation from Paxton, Ohio to 3XNorth, 3YEast and 150Z off the Coast of Spain, circa 5/28 & 3 weeks, OSB airdate 4/7/1959).



Thursday, March 31, 2011

Banyanomo, Green Melieum, Memories of a March High Tea


Green Melieum, grows in cluster, prefers shade

Banyanomo, bright yellow leaves, water hourly
Mrs. Diego invited me to visit her in the spring of 2005 to see her hybrid plants and trees shortly after high tea.  I remember her saying that Harold loved to farm.  She grew up on a farm, and it was their gardens they most coveted.  Today I decided to look for the names of two trees I've been watching grow for weeks.  Since Mrs. Diego likely left with her plant books in tow, I wasn't sure I'd find a record of the trees.  While rummaging through some trunks in a bedroom I came across a bureau filled with journals and photos of Lakewater flora. No wonder Mrs. Diego talked so much about Eder Kemo.  Her attempts to graft and culture plants is evidence that she studied the care and cultivation of D'ni age crops.

No comments:

Post a Comment