Seanachai Quote

"Do you really think there are no larger answers to the small ones we can supply? Miguel, we know there are answers for everything. Unfortunately, we know very few of them." (Alexis Paninian to Mitchell Campion following a 4 minute teleportation from Paxton, Ohio to 3XNorth, 3YEast and 150Z off the Coast of Spain, circa 5/28 & 3 weeks, OSB airdate 4/7/1959).



Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Midtown Museum Artifact #430047342

The Ladies Guild of Midtown will be happy to know that I finally sent them an artifact to be dated.  I will not take the original out of the barn, but I will send them my test results and the painting photo attached here.  There is no way to tell exactly what the painting depicts.  After looking through some journals and financial records, I suspect the painting was done the day of the flood.  Amongst other unframed paintings I found the view upper right.  By this time the angry red skies had cleared.  It must have been a terrible day, particularly for the Diegos, who planned only for better days.

No comments:

Post a Comment