Seanachai Quote

"Do you really think there are no larger answers to the small ones we can supply? Miguel, we know there are answers for everything. Unfortunately, we know very few of them." (Alexis Paninian to Mitchell Campion following a 4 minute teleportation from Paxton, Ohio to 3XNorth, 3YEast and 150Z off the Coast of Spain, circa 5/28 & 3 weeks, OSB airdate 4/7/1959).



Saturday, March 5, 2011

Ruby Jumps the Fence

Underground Aquifer and Desert Springs


I jumped the fence today.  Since finishing the Teledahn Connection and finally realizing Teledahn is an age: however different an age it is, I continued to feel uncomfortable about it.  I know there is a connection, but it may be more sinister than what history alone reveals. 




The estate is surrouned with a train system that hauls silo grain

Here are some preliminary photos of what I saw today, after scouring the area around the fence for truck or jeep tracks.   The sand covered over any old paths I once used to get to the Diego house.  After wandering for several hours, I came across a low sand knoll.  What happened then , surprised me.  The sand blew away in a gust, revealing a path that wound through sage brush to a large inland lake or reservoir.  The lake looked very familiar to me.  It was the same lake that I saw the day the cowboys took me into the desert to an estate sitting on the edge of an oasis.  Today the oasis was gone, flooded over with water that flowed to the horizon.  In the middle of it, the estate partly immersed and partly intact like it always there.  It appeared to be abandoned.  I plan to return.  I am not sure when.


The main house sits on a hill.  Worker shacks and silos face a waterway.

No comments:

Post a Comment