Seanachai Quote

"Do you really think there are no larger answers to the small ones we can supply? Miguel, we know there are answers for everything. Unfortunately, we know very few of them." (Alexis Paninian to Mitchell Campion following a 4 minute teleportation from Paxton, Ohio to 3XNorth, 3YEast and 150Z off the Coast of Spain, circa 5/28 & 3 weeks, OSB airdate 4/7/1959).



Monday, March 28, 2011

What Key is Lost is Found


Madge Middicuddles invented the UT5 Key in 2009 to record digital explorations

Early this morning I went looking for the UT5 key.  It was about time I started using it to store my journal entries and Lakewater photo album.  If ever I should write that book about my travels and troubles, I need the sources.  The key, constructed by my loyal friend, Madge (a bit too rosy and lightside for me) is also a useful digital communicator.  I can dial up my favorite radio station, write to my blog, or check into the school directly from the Key.  I can't play marker games on it, but I can send photos to the imager from it.  Into this key I can copy and paste.  All that retyping into my cavern KI got old quickly.  I loved my KI functions, but I grumbled constantly about the clunky keying.  I still do.

No comments:

Post a Comment