Seanachai Quote

"Do you really think there are no larger answers to the small ones we can supply? Miguel, we know there are answers for everything. Unfortunately, we know very few of them." (Alexis Paninian to Mitchell Campion following a 4 minute teleportation from Paxton, Ohio to 3XNorth, 3YEast and 150Z off the Coast of Spain, circa 5/28 & 3 weeks, OSB airdate 4/7/1959).



Monday, April 25, 2011

Color and Use - The Adobe Effect

I admit I like the idea of using what you collect. The Diegos did not stop with cataloguing their finds.  They used them at the farm.  Today I spent some time looking around at the colorful kitchen. 

Other times I've been here the light shone too strongly, or the shadows obstructed my view.  Now that the view is in focus, I enjoy hanging around the Diego kitchen.  I get the odd feeling somebody beat me to it.  The place is neither dusty or damp.  Even the countertops are spic and span clean.  No mildew, no bread crumbs.

I've seen the adobe style screen someplace else.  I wonder whether I could copy the style  and use the screen for shutters on my own home.  There must be a stack of other designs around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment