Seanachai Quote

"Do you really think there are no larger answers to the small ones we can supply? Miguel, we know there are answers for everything. Unfortunately, we know very few of them." (Alexis Paninian to Mitchell Campion following a 4 minute teleportation from Paxton, Ohio to 3XNorth, 3YEast and 150Z off the Coast of Spain, circa 5/28 & 3 weeks, OSB airdate 4/7/1959).



Sunday, April 3, 2011

Lakewater Irrigation Systems


Diego Photograph 1
 Pipes large enough to drive a truck through

I don't have angel wings (well known fact). I can't reach places yet where I can take aerial photographs, but my travels did take me to a place where Mrs. Diego hid some photographs in an easel. The easel was located in her private "park," a gazebo in the sky that I posted about yesterday.

Mrs. Diego's Personal Gazebo








What interested me today is the old rusty plumbing system that seems to cover much of the estate. It is a wonder that any sun makes it to the ground. I suppose mushrooms and plants that colorize mushroom laden grocery items don't require too much sunlight. These plants do seem to require a lot of water; a problem the Diego's solved for awhile




Diego Photograph 2
Water main broken, but drips continue to spill over terrace garden
Diego Photograph 3
 Now a lake exists, but it was not there before
.  How did the water get to the pipes?

.

No comments:

Post a Comment