Seanachai Quote

"Do you really think there are no larger answers to the small ones we can supply? Miguel, we know there are answers for everything. Unfortunately, we know very few of them." (Alexis Paninian to Mitchell Campion following a 4 minute teleportation from Paxton, Ohio to 3XNorth, 3YEast and 150Z off the Coast of Spain, circa 5/28 & 3 weeks, OSB airdate 4/7/1959).



Sunday, May 29, 2011

Mrs. Ett_Sophia Diego is Alive, residing someplace as Moriarty, aka Lulu

I only resorted to Facebook, so that I could
greet my friends and playbill my writings.
It has been awhile since I’ve made a journal entry. Along with other tasks, I found a new piece of evidence in among the papers at the Diego Estate. Now I realize, I’ve been had. I’ve squandered a good amount of time researching a red herring. Thinking it was another putt putt restoration foray I ventured into a place called Gardens of Time. I noticed other cavern explorers went on this journey too. How time consuming or dangerous could it be?

Much to my horror, I am completely waylaid. The only mystery solved is one: Mrs. Diego does return to the estate. The Gardens of Time decoy was not part of my findings when I first came here. Disguised as a woman named Lulu, Mrs. Diego sauntered through my face book account and played with my preferences. She is a far greater threat and far more diabolical than I originally thought. I thought she was dead. Drowned in the flood or gone missing at sea trying to escape.

I am now held hostage by own procrastinative tendences.
Oh to get back to my single minded pursuits!
Instead she continues to amuse me with gifts of time machine energy, suggestions to find new friends, topiaries, trinkets, apothecaries and hidden image puzzles that I am very slow (and cheat) to solve. Worse yet, she knows me too well. I will complete every destination’s quest for every chapter, regardless of whether it helps me to progress. One of the destination quests asked me to find hidden clues with a flashlight. Although I find the clues, a technical snafu never changes my status, but I continue to go back there anyway. With a belly ache I keep looking for coins. Morning, noon and night I am trying lure Midtown Museum customers to this cookie cutter berg. I need an intervention ASAP.

Once I am freed from this red herring of a Uncle Wiggly diversion, I will be back to find out where Mrs. Diego is staying. While it is not likely I can go cold turkey, my long suffering husband suggested I see a shrink who can wean me away from the road to gold coins and easy resolutions. It won’t be a cake walk. My husband knows that I am easily persuaded to take the path of least resistance during stressful times.

No comments:

Post a Comment