Seanachai Quote

"Do you really think there are no larger answers to the small ones we can supply? Miguel, we know there are answers for everything. Unfortunately, we know very few of them." (Alexis Paninian to Mitchell Campion following a 4 minute teleportation from Paxton, Ohio to 3XNorth, 3YEast and 150Z off the Coast of Spain, circa 5/28 & 3 weeks, OSB airdate 4/7/1959).



Monday, February 18, 2013

Midtown Arts Museum Hub

Midtown Arts Museum Hub by Ruby_ODegee
Midtown Arts Museum Hub, a photo by Ruby_ODegee on Flickr.

After a few minutes of tinkering the HUB started to come together. I kept it simple, and it works fine. I will likely add some seating to this room and a film screen. The point is not to load it down, so that the linking time is kept to a minimum. I like the whole idea of using the portal booths throughout my storybuilds. I hope the linking to and from the different ages works as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment