Seanachai Quote

"Do you really think there are no larger answers to the small ones we can supply? Miguel, we know there are answers for everything. Unfortunately, we know very few of them." (Alexis Paninian to Mitchell Campion following a 4 minute teleportation from Paxton, Ohio to 3XNorth, 3YEast and 150Z off the Coast of Spain, circa 5/28 & 3 weeks, OSB airdate 4/7/1959).



Thursday, March 28, 2013

Terrace Garden (Working Title)

Nearly done for now. I am going back to work on the Celestial Theater for awhile. I am still thinking about what to do with the separation wall. I need to contact the steampunk theme section, so they can approve a tunnel dig (secret passage under the stairs that move out of the way. Mat is working on the other side passageway. I added three goldfish for now. What w really need now is color, but I want to wait to see what others come up with. Oh, and I have a little left to do on the "wanna be a pirate play area." I like it up there. "Ahoy Matey, you can see a bunch up here."

No comments:

Post a Comment