Seanachai Quote

"Do you really think there are no larger answers to the small ones we can supply? Miguel, we know there are answers for everything. Unfortunately, we know very few of them." (Alexis Paninian to Mitchell Campion following a 4 minute teleportation from Paxton, Ohio to 3XNorth, 3YEast and 150Z off the Coast of Spain, circa 5/28 & 3 weeks, OSB airdate 4/7/1959).



Monday, July 8, 2013

The Midtown curricular is not being published.  The Guild members went missing last fall.  With the stress of reassembling the museum (post Hurricane Sandy) the pressure being piled up on my by Mr. Dutton and the IHC to keep building, its a miracle I could find time to attend a gathering of some of the most experienced and prolific  storybuilders (maybe the only storybuilders) in the metaverse.  I take a lot of notes at these get togethers.

Since I meant to pull out the press to paste up the curricular and never got around to it, I thought I might use it to publish the latest draft of my 1st graphic novel pressed with an additional storybuilding press tool.  This little device is easy to use.  I snap a photo and add my bubble thoughts.  This is not the sort of article that impresses the Ladies Guild, but they aren't about.  I can always add a snippet in the coda about how the Guild went missing.  If anyone sees them visiting ages or in any other situation that won't take me a long time to get them out of, please let me know.  Otherwise please table your ideas about their possible abduction until I have time to investigate.  Who knows when that will be?  

Here is my very 1st attempt at a graphic novel using the tool.  While you could comment about the tool, or the art of the graphic novel, please reserve your writing critique until the Guild is found.  I will keep up my [b]imperfect practice[/b] of binding the novels in the meanwhile.

Edit:  I need to fix the bubble over the head part of the tool.  I have a love/hate relationship with those bubbles, because the soap makes a mess when it drips from the press onto the floor.


























The End (with the exception of the Help Lost Guild plea and a photo my bubble printing press apparatus.  This machine is not to be confused with the making a head into a bubble tool.  I once suffered the indignity of being turned into a bubble head.  I have not yet forgiven the source for that ill-will.

Notice:
Midtown Curricular published this day of July, 8th, 2013.  This one time only special edition will be published in 3 venues for the purpose of expanding the definition of storybuilding.  In the future time period, the curricular will be published in its entirety here, with only target advertisements about the curricular published elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment