Seanachai Quote

"Do you really think there are no larger answers to the small ones we can supply? Miguel, we know there are answers for everything. Unfortunately, we know very few of them." (Alexis Paninian to Mitchell Campion following a 4 minute teleportation from Paxton, Ohio to 3XNorth, 3YEast and 150Z off the Coast of Spain, circa 5/28 & 3 weeks, OSB airdate 4/7/1959).



Thursday, September 25, 2014

Traveling Through Hyperspace - My Other Car is REALLY is a Tardis

My neighbors must think I go nowhere.  My 10 year old Kia rarely leaves the driveway.   If only they knew I hyper-fly everyday, and talk with folks from all over.   I went to Germany today, and met a French Artist there along with the German Artists (Zaphod Enoch and Annette Hummel), who hosted my visit on the Metropolis Grid.  They are getting ready for their Metroberfest coming about in a few days.

When I was just about to leave another French artist showed up and an artist from Japan.  So what about that Kia that says on its only bumper sticker (thanks to my friend Sherrie) My other car REALLY is a Tardis.


No comments:

Post a Comment