Seanachai Quote

"Do you really think there are no larger answers to the small ones we can supply? Miguel, we know there are answers for everything. Unfortunately, we know very few of them." (Alexis Paninian to Mitchell Campion following a 4 minute teleportation from Paxton, Ohio to 3XNorth, 3YEast and 150Z off the Coast of Spain, circa 5/28 & 3 weeks, OSB airdate 4/7/1959).



Thursday, September 11, 2014

Yesterday too many legs, today too much 2D geometry to make 1 little teapot.

Yes, it takes all these pieces of digital paper stood upright to build a teapot in Blender.  They don't call it the most obtuse, widely used, aggravating, amazing, hair bending, entirely open source 3D software for nothing.   Although it's headaches were too much in the beginning, once learning curve is bounded, it becomes the very best tool you never knew you needed.  While my cell phone sits uncharged on the desk (will never be able to see the little numbers or the text), and copiers/printers continue to annoy me so much, I'd rather keep carrier pigeons, Blender has become my tool of choice - my addiction.  I simply love the forever "could never learn it all nature of the thing."

Now to aggravate myself a little more, I should go in and take out about half of those not needed quads, because a good repotologer would do that;.

No comments:

Post a Comment