Seanachai Quote

"Do you really think there are no larger answers to the small ones we can supply? Miguel, we know there are answers for everything. Unfortunately, we know very few of them." (Alexis Paninian to Mitchell Campion following a 4 minute teleportation from Paxton, Ohio to 3XNorth, 3YEast and 150Z off the Coast of Spain, circa 5/28 & 3 weeks, OSB airdate 4/7/1959).



Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Alice in Wonderland, I did get to fall down the Rabbit Hole, Smack Dab into a Ticking Clock

As of late I decided to get out more, see more and learn more about how other storybuilds are put together.  This past weekend I had the good fortune to go on an expedition with Metaverse Tours to see Crazy Easter.   There are a few other equally good builds in the metaverse, but this is an immersion threshold that is difficult to reach. If taken as stills (illustrations for a great read the work is lovely and inspiring, but being able to walk through the builds is simply good fun.  And particularly for Alice in Wonderland, a favorite for me (the words sing in my head even when I'd rather the words didn't) - the work is lovely and inspiring, but being able to walk through the builds is simply good fun.

I'll let the aesthetic speak for it self.  Nice work to the Crazy Easter scene stager on the OS Grid, Open Sim.














No comments:

Post a Comment