Seanachai Quote

"Do you really think there are no larger answers to the small ones we can supply? Miguel, we know there are answers for everything. Unfortunately, we know very few of them." (Alexis Paninian to Mitchell Campion following a 4 minute teleportation from Paxton, Ohio to 3XNorth, 3YEast and 150Z off the Coast of Spain, circa 5/28 & 3 weeks, OSB airdate 4/7/1959).



Monday, April 27, 2015

Terrifying Heights and a Zipline

 After yesterday's visit by the Metaverse Tours Group, I thought it necessary to clean up a few of the issues I noted needed tending, while I planned for Brantley's future that includes another expansion for flight.   Rare Find Mountain and Shaft are not expected to increase in size, but the flooded desert around the shaft will grow from a 2x2 region to a 4x4 region.  It will give flying machine pilots more room to maneuver and me more room to hide secrets.

One of the "secrets" I worked on today was near the top of the mountain.  There is a very dangerous section there that explorers sometimes fear.  For awhile I've wanted to add a Zipline, and there is no better place than in that hollow. So I found the only Zipline I could rummage up and bridged it over the path beneath.  Savvy explorers are still welcome to hike over a few rocks to get to the other side.  The adventurous and the less enlightened will want to ride the contraption.  Like the other diversions at Brantley, the Zipline is Use @ Your Own Risk.


No comments:

Post a Comment